Start . . .
I won’t be broken. The “what ifs” will be gone. I won’t lay awake half the night praying for children’s broken decisions, how gossip has broken another child, and how bills will be paid and new school books be bought. I won’t worry about our broken bodies and wonder about the side affects of continued medications. We won’t fret about how much more the car will get broken, when new noises appear. Friendships and relationships will no longer be broken nor turning away from each other, saying time will heal, yet it never does. Broken homes won’t crumble, but will be built on solid rock with so many rooms and our glorious Savior before our eyes. Broken hearts will be healed and tears finally wiped dry. Broken promises will be forgiven and truly forgotten. No broken guitar strings or voices broken in fear. No more broken out faces, broken bones or broken bodies, emotionally, spiritually or emotionally. Children won’t be born with broken hearts or bodies broken down with cancer. Parents won’t be broken at their children’s graves.
No broken communication with Jesus.
Someday . . .
NO. MORE. BROKENNESS. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN.
He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds.
. . . Finish
- Five Minute Friday – Broken (tracyteixeira.wordpress.com)
- Broken – Five Minute Friday (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Broken (divineimperfections.typepad.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Broken (chrisncorri90.wordpress.com)
- five minute friday: broken (jesussavingmefromme.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Broken (got5onit.wordpress.com)
- Stop! Brake! – Broken (chelisigler.wordpress.com)