am thankful especially today, seeing the loving things our kids do to encourage each other. It may seem small, but I see how they are growing up and thinking of others – such as my 19yo son seeing his sister had a friend over and did her dinner chore of washing all the dishes – without saying anything. An older sister spending the day with a younger one. A daughter (12) doing numerous extra loads of laundry WITHOUT being asked – what an encouragement and help for me and her sisters. A son-in-law coming over and helping my husband stack wood for winter burning. And this evening, the kitchen being full with kids, laughing, sneaking food – and a grandbaby cooing.
I am blessed! Thank you Father.
- Thankful Thursday (theviewfrommywindowlaura.com)
- Thankful Thursday #6 (nathalieblogt.wordpress.com)
- Thankfulness Thursdays: The Practical Things (themelesslife.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Thursday – Medical Care (musingsandmotionblog.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Thursday 2 (dailyritual365.wordpress.com)