lumbing technology aims at better hygienic living, water conservation and saving energy. The evolving plumbing industry addresses living concerns with close attention and high efficiency. Apart from providing a wide range of services one can also call for consultation in case one needs any advice for any plumbing problem. By browsing the websites one can get tips and proper solutions for the specific problems at home. This knowledge comes from the years of experience and it is shared without charging a penny for providing safe and hygienic life to all.
Tips to keep your drain clean
Before seeking an advice or service for your draining and plumbing issues, it is recommended to follow certain few tips so you can avoid your recurring plumbing troubles.
- Try not to put hard, stringy and fibrous food waste such as fruit and the vegetable peelings. Place the strainer at such places like kitchen sink. Remove them manually instead of flushing them out as they will clog the pipe that will surely cause kitchen sink plumbing problems.
- Run water down the drain for few minutes before and after flushing the waste through the drain.
- Do not pour out any greasy substance. These things get stuck in the pipe and very hard to clean. It is also advisable to at-least pour one pitcher of hot water every week to your kitchen sink to dissolve the unavoided grease.
- Use scum cleaner once a month to keep the drain from clogging. Scum cleaner scrapes the dirt and grime from the walls of the drain pipes. Always put the chemical cleaner in last after removing all the foreign material manually or by using snake.
- Prevent hair, soap, plastic or any kind of debris by placing strainers.
- Check for toilet leaks by putting some colorant into the water bowl. Color will disappear in case of leaky toilet.
The above tips mentioned preventive measures will definitely minimize the number of occurrences of drain blockages and leaky fixtures. These activities also reduces bacteria, odor and extends the life of your drainage system. The overall maintenance of the drainage system depends on efficient garbage disposal and regular cleaning which results in faster draining timing. Never forget to wear face and hand protection before start cleaning and rooting the drain pipes. The protective masks avoid getting germs and bacteria in your eyes, nose and mouth and also protect your skin. But sometimes following these basics are not sufficient to eradicate the plumbing problems altogether. You may face serious problem in your drainage system of the house like tree branches or deep roots clogging up the pipe etc, at anytime of the day that are beyond the do-it-yourself skills.
If you are a resident of Torrance, CA, and currently facing the severe water problems you are in urgent need of a skilled plumber who can expertly diagnoses the exact problem and provides the best possible solution. Call any licensed torrance plumber for fixing major problems as such issues require expert handling and special treatment. These plumbing technicians will check the overall health of your plumbing system with great care and attention.