Start . . .
And I am praying for extra grace in so many ways.
Grace for missed years before reconciliation.
Grace for unmet expectations that won’t matter anymore.
Grace for the unknown, doubts and what if.
Grace for past heartaches, disappointments, failures, rejections.
Grace for continued healing of these, to be covered up for each other, like Jesus has already done.
Grace for strength, healing and wisdom.
Grace for others we love to not misinterpret healing.
Grace to share joy, laughter, and hugs . . . even tears, together.
Grace for God to restore to us the years that the locust has eaten
Grace to remember, God cares . . .
For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.
. . . Finish
- Five Minute Friday: Grace (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Grace – Five Minute Friday (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- 5 Minutes from a Thankful Heart: Grace (ourcrowdedheart.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday ~ Grace (peggyjspencer.wordpress.com)
- Grace is . . . His forgiveness (jacquelinevroe.wordpress.com)
- May Grace make us New (denadouglashobbs.com)