Monday, October 28, 2013
Outside my window…
almost barren trees, signaling winter is around the corner
I am thinking …
of the song, Healing Rain
I am thankful that . . .
for a very full house yesterday – 15 of us! All the kids and our grandbaby were home
to celebrate two birthdays and an anniversary!
From the learning rooms..
books still scattered about from schooling this morning
In the kitchen . . .
leftover cake from yesterday,
sugar cookies just out of the oven
I am wearing…
jeans and a cozy top
I am creating…
little stuffed owls for grandbaby’s mobile
I am reading…
to my younger children (& they LOVE this book!)
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
I am hoping…
and praying for two of our kids and their spouses
as they are going through purchasing their first homes
I am looking forward to . . .
to seeing my daddy soon
I am learning . . .
how I am thankful that our children have been protected from
public school – so hating some of the things my 2 children
are having to see/indure in the charter school,
this week being “horror” week in English class. UGH.
Around the House . . .
Hubby dozing off on couch,
fire glowing in the pellet stove
One of my favorite things…
a new journal ~ blank pages
I am pondering …
if I should answer the giraffe riddle.
(I ended up with a giraffe on my FB page later!)
A few plans for the rest of the week:
helping my daughter wash her cat!
A peek into my day…
schooling, laundry, lunch, more schooling, more laundry,
older kids getting from school, taking two kids to dentist ,
coffee, grocery shopping, dinner, visiting with a friend and sharing our lives,
computer time, bedtime
This is in participation with
The Simple Woman’s Daybook.
I invite you to visit the link and be encourage by other women’s
thoughts on these same thought ideas.
- Simple Woman’s Daybook, October 28, 2013 (houseofestrogen.typepad.com)
- Giraffe Riddle has gone Viral on Facebook (webpronews.com)
- Why is everyone talking about giraffes on Facebook? (timesunion.com)
- Giraffe Riddle Invades Facebook (webpronews.com)
- End of October Daybook (rootedindeep.wordpress.com)
- October Waning Daybook (ponderedinmyheart.typepad.com)
- Here’s Why Your Facebook Friends Have Become Giraffes (huffingtonpost.com)
- Have your Facebook friends turned into giraffes? (anjalirego.com)