Caramel Cream Cheese Roll-ups
- 30 slices of thin whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 4 oz. regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence Dulce De Leche Caramel
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 TB butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out bread slices with a rolling pin until flattened.
- Beat together both cream cheeses and egg.
- In separate bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon a shallow bowl or pie plate
- Put approximately 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on each piece of bread, then roll up, pinching ends together.
- Brush butter on each roll and then dip rolls into cinnamon sugar mixture. Arrange on baking sheets.
- Bake until the roll-ups begin to puff, about 15 minutes. Serve warm, but be careful. Filling is HOT!