f you were to choose where you would want to live, which state will it be?
Most likely, you will consult the Internet to find information about the most livable states in the country. And quite possibly, you will see search result pages that will point you the state of Florida. But there are many places in Florida, equally offering good reasons to stay. Which part of Florida would be ideal to live in?
Based on surveys, online polls, travelers’ and tourists’ feedback through a survey process, Orlando in Florida is considered one of the most desirable locations in the world, not just in Florida. This can probably be attributed to the countless famous tourist attractions that are hosted by Orlando. World-famous attractions found in Orlando, Florida include:
- Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Disney Hollywood Studios
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Blizzard Beach
- Orlando Universal Studios
- Sea World Orlando
- Discovery Cove
- Downtown Disney and Market Place
Other Great Reasons to Live in Orlando
If these are not reasons enough for you to want to live in Orlando, there are five other irresistible reasons that will make you begin apartment hunting in one of the Winter Springs apartments which is just about 15 miles north of Orlando and where smaller to high-end luxury apartments are available for your discriminating taste.
- Prime Location. Orlando is accessible to all the wonderful highlights of the state. The most travel time is 90 minutes, and you are at the beach, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa or Miami. Amenities for apartment renters are all equally accessible in almost all directions.
- Weather. Orlando has the best weather in all of Florida. 8 out of 12 months, you get to enjoy bright sunshine so those who are tired of freezing temperatures will certainly find Orlando a fitting respite. And there are numerous choices for affordable apartments to rent.
- Fantastic Attractions. You get to see a mix of local and international guests. As a resident of Orlando, you get special perks to the famous attractions. Living in an affordable apartment with easy access to theme parks, lakes, space center, etc., is more than what you bargained for.
- Parks and Lakes. In the state of Louisiana,, parks and lakes dot the different parishes. But they require long commutes to gee to the lakes. In Orlando, state parks and lakes are easily accessible from the apartment complexes.
- Cultural Diversity. As a busy tourism hub, Orlando has turned into a melting pot of varied cultures. Orlando residents are able to learn about the diverse cultures that set foot in the state of Florida. While in Orlando, they get to know more about the rest of the world. There’s the opportunity to learn a different language, meet friends from a different culture or simply observe them go by from the balcony of your apartment.
With all these great things offered by Orlando, are you convinced that it is indeed the best place to live in the entire state of Florida?
Cedric Loiselle is a passionate writer who takes pleasure in sharing useful information
about real estate options to those who need it.